PDF Print
Wine Museum

The Wine Museum has been recently open in the cellars of the Abbey, with access to the cloister: on display, tools and objects used in the past for the grapes processing. The cellars were built during the 17th century on behalf of the Jesuits, to whom the Abbey had been entrusted in 1581. The cellars develop on two floors, and they were used to process the grapes produced by the vines of the Abbey and, more recently, the grapes harvested in the lands belonging to the Giustiniani-Bandini family and finally to the Giustiniani-Bandini Foundation.